nymphcapades... let the riots begin.

what my brain ate today.

Wednesday, May 14

i feel like a whale.

i look like i stole a basketball and am retardedly trying to smuggle it out of the store under my shirt. my feet swell to unseemly proportions and i'm tired all the time.

i have a hair appointment with jean-lou tomorrow and after that, baby can arrive anytime please! the sooner the better!!!

now i'm just procrastinating... i have, like, a million things on my lists of things to do before mum/baby arrive (my mummy gets here in a few short weeks!!!!).

i have all the labour-bag necessities, just need to pack it!

i have all the baby *stuff* ready to go: cot, change table, nappies, carriers, clothes, blankies, you name it!

sadly, i've become reacquainted with the 'days' cast from afternoons spent beached on the sofa with my feet flailing in the air, desperatley trying to deflate myself... they just attempted to kill beau brady yesterday, i'll believe *that* when i see it! (rolls eyes at her poor taste in pastimes)


couple of pics...

these are my sausages on a particularily bad day. never in my life have i been embarrased of my feet/legs but after this, i bought myself a pair of full length maternity pants!



and this is my pregfriend mary & i on a shopping trip a couple of weeks ago. she was 4 weeks ahead of me for the whole pregnancy :) she's since given birth to a healthy baby girl!



gros bisous!

6 Comments:

At 2:53 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

OMG! Those are you're feet!! Shit Em, stay lying down :)

You are almost done - hang in there....in the end (even if you cant believe it now) it is ALLLLLL worth it - Shrek feet and all :)

Go team :)

Nat

 
At 1:23 PM, Blogger nymphtress said...

ack. i know!

d was saying over brownies yesterday that it's possibly the ugliest, most unglamourous picture i've ever posted! go team :)

the doctor said yesterday that the behbeh's head's dropped a little and that it probably won't come next week, but the following one! eeeeeee!!! can't wait!

g, as soon as i put more money on my skype account, i'll try and call you!

kisses!

 
At 4:00 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I am actually surprised you posted that pic - it is so Un-Em.

:)

Good luck, my thoughts will be with you as your babies giant head pops out :P

Go team Hem! LOL!!!

 
At 8:07 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

oooo, my vaginal canal and general rectal region aches in anticipation of your bebeh's long awaited emergence....
oi!fat footed goddess, you are on my mind, lovin'
k.
oh,and g.: you're kiddies are fickin gorgeous, that mj is like a viking princess.

 
At 10:02 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Thanks!!

They are booties....so r your kids!

 
At 3:23 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

You're a MUMMY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Can't wait to see pictures of this new man in your life!!!!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home