nymphcapades... let the riots begin.

what my brain ate today.

Tuesday, May 12

soooooooo.... i guess i'm kinda blogging again. i miss it.

a few of my fave pics from our most recent uploads are below.

is there anyone still checking this even? do i care? *giggle* of course i do!

motherhood is spectacular... and exhausting. i know it's a really boring and cliched thing to say but it's late and i'm struggling to say much. it's a bit of a cop out from anything you don't feel like doing: "oh, we had a rough night with {insert baby's name here}. i'm too tired for {insert activity here} today. sorry!"

oh, there goes my secret.

whatever. deal with it. i'm going to bed! i'll write more coherent and fun things another time, it's good enough that i'm actually posting pictures again!



 

 

 

 
Posted by Picasa

1 Comments:

At 2:35 AM, Blogger prin said...

YEY! I love the second and third pics. I hadn't seen them before.

I should maybe invite you to my private blog eh?

 

Post a Comment

<< Home